Archive for March, 2011
myMicSound is a site where you listen to clips and decide which microphone sounds best to you! Helps you save some money and listen to great clips of different microphones! Find your favorite microphone by listening!
New update to the popular Ibanez Tube Screamer clone, TSE 808!
And of course a new addition in 1.1…
You can now “mod” your 808! Just like the real thing!
2x/4x Oversampling, stereo mode and adjustable quality for CPU control!
Its out now!
Introducing VocaLive, the first professional practicing, performing and recording vocal processor app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
With VocaLive, singers and songwriters will have a suite of 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing that can be combined on a 3-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes dozens of presets to help you get up and running in seconds.
At a Glance:
* 5 dedicated vocal effects: pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser
* 7 vocal tailored effects: reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus and phaser
* 3-processor vocal rig chain
* Low latency for real-time usage
* Dozens of presets included with full editing capabilities, categorization and favorites for easy recall
* Single and multi-track recording capabilities with non-destructive effects application
* Sing-along features with backing tracks import from the iPod device library and voice-canceling features
* Free and full versions
* Dedicated vocal effects from VocaLive can also be used within AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad as separate in-app purchases
Musician interprets Pi to 31 decimal places mathematically turning the numbers into musical notes!
Bobby Owsinski explains how to make music in our current Music 3.0 climate on his Music 3.0 blog.
CFA Sound has released a little gem of a moog like filter with a bit of fuzz. Think of it as a teenaged filter only version of the grown adult full blown synth Mono Grizzly! Peach fuzz and all…
FilterGrizzly LITE is the powerful analog-modeled lowpass filter of the MonoGrizzly which offers you a smooth and charming filter with self-resonance and fuzz-drive. The clear and intuitive GUI allows you a very simple usage combined with outstanding sound.
Filter Grizzly Lite sounds great on synths or drums to give it that low/underwater effect!!! (I call it the Drizzy effect.)
VST, Windows only. (How come the Macs get no fun?)